* Form a Knitter's SuperPAC and start questioning presidential candidates on their stand on circular versus double-pointed needles
* Take a new yarn to your knitting group and announce that it's from a lesser-known cousin of alpaca.....Loupaca
* Create a Facebook page for your stash and provide regular updates on its breeding details
* Find a published garter stitch scarf pattern and write to the designer asking where she gets her inspiration.
* Record a podcast about the new discovery you've made on how to rip back mohair yarn easily. Cut the recording right after saying, "The key to frogging mohair easily is...."
* The next time someone tells you, "Oh, I could never learn to knit," tell them it's the not the knitting that's actually hard--it was the 4 year apprenticeship in the mountains of Tibet that really made it challenging.