Friday, November 16, 2012

On The First Try!!!!

Look!  A towel without holes!!!!!!!!!!!!
 At first I did think that my card might be corrupted (again),because the design was leaving the stupidest number of "jump threads" possible:
which are the threads you can see crisscrossing the design.  All those random threads were left by the machine "jumping" to another place to start doing the outline of the design.  It's been so long since I did this design that I didn't remember if it was like this to begin with, so I was worried until I pulled up the design in the software and discovered that, no, it really was just designed that badly.  Whew!  The cards are $200 IF one can find them, and my hip can't currently do a 4-hour round-trip drive to see the non-criminal Husqvarna dealer I finally found.

And I am happy to report that there were no nightmares last night!  Thank heavens.  I can't decide what is freaking my subconscious out--a spending ban or buying more stuff.  Seemingly, it's buying stuff because the bad parts of the dream always involve having bought stuff, not finding something I can't have.  Maybe it's my subconscious's way of saying, "We have WAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY  too much stuff already."  Or the pain meds...........

1 comment:

Sava said...

Looks good!

I have been where you are in terms of nightmares, though mine are perhaps a bit more embarrassing.

A few years ago I started playing World of Warcraft and was seriously addicted. When I couldn't play (like your shopping ban) I would have withdrawal-induced nightmares about playing, and about characters and creatures from the game.

So, you're not alone!