* When a knitter believes knitting is the best craft EVER, he or she doesn't then hate all other crafters for their personal preferences. He or she might even ask the other crafter for a few lessons.
* Selfishness is not a virtue. There are very few crafters (if any) who haven't made something for someone else as a gift, or answer questions from other crafters.
* "Compassion is not weakness and kindness is not socialism." Making items for charity is highly popular in the crafting world and is seen for EXACTLY what it is: kindness
* Most things can be fixed, but only through effort--not yelling.
* If something isn't working, try a different approach--don't just blame other crafters
* A bumper sticker or Tweet is not sufficient length to convey even the simplest crafting solution or idea
* Hanging onto anger won't fix anything, and can really mess up your gauge.
* Just because someone doesn't like the same pattern you do, it doesn't make them "wrong" or "stupid."
* One CAN behave nicely on the internet, or one can be a troll. It's a personal choice and only one of those choices will earn you some great online friends.