* On Ravelry yesterday, someone suggested making 2013 the Year of Starmore knitting. This actually struck me as a good idea
* It occurred to me that it might be fun to write a knitting sequel to Kafka's Metamorphoses where Gregor wakes up to find he has been turned into a moth. His family is initially okay with keeping him--until he starts eating their sweaters. Then they squash the daylights out of him and get on with life.
* Theo is starting to look at me as if I sleep too much during the day
* The new Knitpicks catalog wasn't even remotely interesting
* The idea of casting on a sock using size 1 needles when I'm trying desperately to knit up yarn as fast as possible seems to have merit
* I am considering a 3-month spending ban on my personal account. This going in to Christmas...........
* And, most importantly, it's after 2:00 in the afternoon and I haven't done a single thing that my physical therapist would have described as "over-doing it."