Friday, July 6, 2012

Ta-Da!

Sweater number 4 and hat number 6 are done!
That makes me still behind, but it is done BEFORE the birth of its destined owner, so still an improvement in my normal program.

The Ravellenic games are coming in a couple weeks, and I'm going to try to finish a couple sweater WIPs during the games (which have nothing to do with any televised events of any sort), which will bring me closer to being on schedule, and maybe if there's a quick shrug in bulky yarn and big needles before the start,
I could actually be on target for the 12 sweaters for the year.  OK, I didn't begin the year planning that 3 of the sweaters would be baby or toddler size, but I pride myself on my ability to disregard rules flexibility.  I didn't actually say they couldn't be baby-sized, though I'll admit that I do have enough pride to be unwilling to consider doll-sized.  One has one's limits........or at least until December............

1 comment:

carolyn said...

That baby cardigan and hat is ADORABLE!!!!! It looks great! And in the end whether it's baby sweaters or chunky shrugs - it's all stashbusting! Which is awesome.