Saturday, July 21, 2012

Progress!

The sewing room is progressing!
 It was really hard to start hanging things initially, but I finally found the motivation when I couldn't find the right pair of scissors for anything.  I still can't locate the extra bobbins for the Husqvarna machines, so I'm sticking to things made with colors of threads I already have bobbins assigned to, but at least this helps a bit.  Of course, the fact that we're having company in a few weeks is also a great motivator.  Amazingly, I didn't want to have to explain why they would both have to get in bed on the same side because the far side was completely blocked off by sewing things.  Perhaps this is a sign I need approval or have some sort of odd ego thing going on, but since it got me motivated to clean and reassemble the sewing room, I'm totally cool with whatever the problem is.  I'd make it even worse if I could--my closet needs some work as well.........

No comments: