Saturday, March 31, 2012

Not So Much "Finishing" Friday

...or even a crafting Friday.  I have accepted a political consulting contract, so I worked most of yesterday, and it wasn't until evening that I had some free time for knitting.
This will be a simple baby sweater all in stockinette, and was just the right project to start after a busy day.  According to the pattern and everyone's notes on Ravelry, the two balls of this yarn that I have should be enough to make this sweater in the 12-month size, so that's what I'm aiming for.  12 sweaters in a year didn't necessarily mean 12 ADULT-sized sweaters.  Stand by for doll-sized sweaters by about October...........

2 comments:

RobinH said...

A sweater is a sweater, that's what I say!

D. Carlen said...

Dolls need handmade with love clothing too!