And I'm onto the seams:
which is really the worst part of the whole thing, and if I didn't have an absurd goal for the number of projects I can finish this year, there's a good chance this sweater would be remaining in this stage for an extended period of time.
Partially to reward myself and partially to preserve my sanity, I cast on a pair of socks last night:
Regia Strato), but I'm not wild enough about the colorway to explain why I had enough of it for 3 pairs of socks. Thankfully, one pair was made some time ago, so I'll make a pair for Andy and one for me and can get to that "44 all used up" mark in Ravelry.
I am going to give myself credit for reaching my stashdash goal. I went from this
which isn't that exciting from a yardage perspective, but it is fun to see how much yarn volume I really have used up. I hadn't thought about what I would do if the sweaters had leftover yarn, so I'm going to treat it as "good faith" and celebrate...........as soon as I finish those darn seam.