Thursday, July 7, 2011

More Than A Year Later, Jeeves Is Really Fixed!

It's been more than a year since the problems with my Husqvarna Platinum 950e surfaced, and after 10 months of working with the incompetent and rude Holland's Sew Shoppe, the lovely people at the Twin Falls Sewing Center finally have found the problem (the one that Holland's continually asserted didn't exist) and have fixed it.  I have asked the new dealer to report the exact details to the dealer manager from the VSM parent company.  Not that I think they actually are that concerned about how dealers treat customers, but I'd like them to have to go forward KNOWING how I was treated.

In the meantime, I have been so discouraged with all of this that I haven't even considered the possibility that I'd have a working embroidery machine again, so I can't even think what to embroider first.  Towels?

8 comments:

Melodye said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I've been following your problems and have been waiting to hear how it was resolved. Looking forward to what you sew net!

Gaidig said...

Congratulations!! Well worth the long drive.

Abby said...

Oh, YAY!!!

gies said...

Whohooo he is back,
enjoy your time together!!!!!

Mereknits said...

Hoorya the nightmare is over. You are going to be sewing like crazy now, watch out the finished project count is about to sky rocket
Congrats,
meredith

RobinH said...

Yay!

How about an autumn table runner with embroidered leaves, since you have such a lovely snowflake one for winter?

toni in florida said...

What RobinH said! And congrats again on a working Jeeves.

fibernfly said...

YAY!!!! HURRAY!!!!!!