Saturday, July 23, 2011

Actual Finishing on "Finishing Friday"

Whoo hoo!  After a marathon canning day on Thursday, I did absolutely nothing yesterday except craft.  Okay, and a little laundry. 

I decided I needed a quick project after all the non-crafting activity of the last 2 weeks, so I dug some of the novelty yarn out of my stashdash basket and:

we have a "feather" boa for the costume basket!  I am a big fan of costumes and Halloween and murder mystery costume parties, so new costume ideas are always welcome.  Now I just need the dress to go with the boa or the courage to wear a boa in public. 

I also finished yet another scarf:
which doesn't look like much right now because it hasn't been blocked and this one will need some SEVERE blocking to look good, but I think it will be nice.

That's 4 projects finished from the "dead heat" basket, and I still have the whole weekend before me........ 

2 comments:

Mereknits said...

Toni, lovely boa...I think you can pull it off anyday. Hope you are staying cool.
Meredith

RobinH said...

Very cute! And you're almost back on schedule for the 111!