Tuesday, June 21, 2011

It's Going To Be A Photo Finish

I finished the last of the dishcloth yarn in my stashdash basket last night, so now with 8 days left to go I just have the pink sweater.  BUT I'm doing the 3/4-length sleeves two at a time, and I just switched from the 3-inch ribbing to the main pattern.  It is possible.  The REAL challenge, of course, will be to see what gives out first--my desire to finish a project or my new project lust that makes me want to cast on ANYTHING but this pink sweater!

2 comments:

Mereknits said...

Toni, I know what you mean. I have two projects I am working on but all I can think about is new yarn.
Good Luck,
Meredith

RobinH said...

I'm with you. I spent ten days working on a pair of socks on vacation and by the time I got back I wanted to cast on something- anything! else. (Also, I've been spoiled--or perhaps corrupted! by the 100 projects challenge...two weeks with only one project done now seems unconscionably lax to me!)