Friday, May 27, 2011

Why There Has Been No Knitting...No, Really

*  Theo took a break from digging up the vegetable garden long enough to eat my knitting

*  The planets were aligned in such a way that the magnetic pull on my metal needles was just too strong

*  I found that cleaning the house was actually more fun than knitting.

*  I've been struggling with the philosophical question, "Why spend all this time and money making a sweater, when everyone assures me they saw the exact same sweater at Walmart for $20

OR..............

There actually has been knitting, but Blogger continues to have issues every time I try to update, so you'll just have to take my word for it for a while.

1 comment:

Abby said...

I was visiting friends this weekend and of course took my knitting along. The socks were missing a needle, though, so could not work on them. And I kept dropping stitches on the shawl. So no knitting here for a couple of days, and my shoulders appreciate it. Today? Gardening while the sun shines. Those are my excuses and I'm sticking to them! Hope Blogger heals itself soon.