This is my third year of Cold Sheeping, and I am wanting to buy yarn today more than at any other time in the last two and a half years. Why you might ask?
* I'm still battling the pantry moths, and while I've certainly made a lot of progress, today I found the little cocoon things in the coffee filters!
* We have a burner not working on the stove. Last week when the Sears guy was supposed to come and take a look at it, Sears failed to call and say he was running late, so we waited for 4 hours for the guy, and he called 2 hours AFTER the outside time frame. And unless he is on our doorstop in 12 minutes or less, the Sears guy is standing us up AGAIN!!!!!!
* Earlier this summer, I discovered the hard way that not all rubber gloves will keep one from getting burned while handling jalapenos, but that wearing latex gloves under the rubber gloves would solve the problem. It did not occur to me that if I put the rubber gloves on over a month later, the jalapeno oils would still be inside the rubber gloves, and would burn the freakin' daylights out of my hands, and would coat them so thoroughly that I would be stuck with wearing latex gloves the rest of the day to stop myself from spreading jalapeno oil to any other part of my skin.
* The Sears guy now has 9 minutes to go and isn't here.
* It's too early for a white chocolate martini