* that not all yarn behaves like mohair when one needs to frog
* that my husband has a 40-inch chest, not a 48-inch chest
* that Theo's favorite craft is sewing. He can do so much less damage to fabric than yarn.
* that I didn't make the 100-Projects goal "knitting only."
* that today, with a tryptophan and carbohydrate hang-over, I have a very simple project to work on
* that one can replace broken knitting needles for relatively small amounts of money, and one doesn't have to wait months for defective parts to be replaced
* that I have great online knitting buddies, even if I may never meet them in person
* that I have already learned that some people are not knit-worthy, and won't be wasting my time on them
* that I have almost reached the 100-project goal, and could be a normal person again in the very near future. (I said "could.")