Saturday, October 2, 2010

28 To Go!

You might have noticed that there are two new projects on the side tally, and yet there are no subsequent pictures on the blog.  This is because I cleaned the sewing room this weekend, and as we all know, there is no faster way for me to lose things than to clean, and my camera is the latest casualty.

So, what we DO have is:

*  a moderately less-messy sewing room
*  progress on the stretchy sock--I think I have 2 more rounds before starting the heel
*  a new black peachskin tank-top sort-of shirt--basically exactly like the short paisley one but without the paisley part
*  a missing camera
*  two new embroidered towels, with Jeeves performing flawlessly
*  90 days in which to complete 28 projects
*  a subsequent realization that working on the Kauni cardigan rather than the sock might be...um......stupid, perhaps?
*  an overwhelming desire to cast on something new--with cables
*  two cats and a husband who strongly suspect I have finally gone off the deep end...........

2 comments:

RobinH said...

Good heavens, you've been busy! Was there cleaning in the air or something this weekend? I had an attack of it myself. Very strange.

Janet said...

Cleaning, what's cleaning??? Oh yes, something that needs to be done in my sewing area, lol. I have been pretty busy with piecing 9 patch blocks for charity lap quilts. Trying to use up some of the excess fabrics that I have stashed. Expecially those pesky two and half inch strips that I tend to cut my leftovers down too. I have actually made about 20 lap size tops for my sewing group, so we have a headstart on next years nursing home recipients. Keep up the great progress, you will make your goal. Look for faster projects to finish!!!