Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I'm On The Edge!!!!!!!!

Actually, I'm on the edging....

but as today marks 5 weeks since I took Jeeves in to be fixed for the second time, the first one may be pretty accurate as well.

I'm using an 18-row edging pattern, so I'll need 32 pattern repeats total, which leaves 30 left to do.  That sounds SO much better than saying I have 1152 rows of edging to do total--of which I have done heartbreakingly few....There are times when being ABLE to do math and it being a good ideaI to do math are just not the same thing........

4 comments:

Gaidig said...

Sure, but the speed at which you have done the first two repeats only shows how short those rows are. So, 30 repeats is a much more accurate representation of how much you have left to do, since rows can be any size.

Daniele said...

There's Edging??? uh oh.... :D

RobinH said...

I just calculated the percentage of the edging you've completed. But maybe this is another time to not do math.

So, I'll just say that it looks absolutely gorgeous, and that with your lightning-fast knitting speed, you should be done in no time!

Janet said...

At least they won't be the swoopies that you did on the one from Victorian Lace Today, looks very nice.