Monday, July 5, 2010

Um......

So...Jeeves is not so much fixed.  In fact, more things worked on Jeeves before I took him in.  I'm not even sure the original problem was fixed because most of the buttons don't work now, and without them, I can't test it.  Color me unamused.  He goes back to the dealer tomorrow for what I hope will be a shorter stay.  It could be that not everything was connected after they replaced the circuit board, but that still leaves the glaring fact that the repair guy didn't bother to test ANYTHING, which is irritating to say the least.  No referrals for them!

THEN, in case that wasn't annoying enough, we had a 3-day weekend with beautiful weather....and I got a cold.   I guess that works out okay--I'd have been annoyed if after Jeeves being gone two weeks I couldn't sew because I had a cold, or if I was feeling great and had a sewing machine that could do less than half of its functions because of a repair guy who doesn't check his work, so as long as I have two lousy things happening they might as well team up & make one lousy weekend rather than ruining an entire week. 

Back to the Nyquil.......

1 comment:

Janet said...

OH Toni, so sorry to hear of Jeeves and a cold. Well, just relax and work on mindless knitting, or a fun lace piece, you Ostrich Plume scarves, perhaps???? Take care of yourself.