Friday, May 28, 2010

I'M AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The monkey socks are done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm still not wild about the pattern, but I don't care!  I needed to be at 41.666667 projects by the end of May, and the socks are project 42!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Granted, I'm only 0.3333333 projects ahead, but this is ME we're talking about--I would be excited even if I were only 0.00000000000001 projects ahead.

Of course, I REALLY wanted to cast on something new, but persuaded myself to work on a dress I cut out last week but hadn't started
but haven't gotten very far.  There was *ahem* a bit of browsing patterns on Ravelry, though nothing new actually on the needles.  However, it's only 5:40 PM and the knitting night is young...........

6 comments:

tinkers said...

woohoo on being ahead! you go toni!
can't wait to see the dress!

Janet said...

Way to go! Maybe this is the year of new habits, or at least, the right challenge for you, 100 projects in a year finished, I think you will make your goal, keep on knitting and sewing, woohoo!
Janet

Ilix said...

Congratulations!
Keep it up! you can do it!!!

RobinH said...

Yay, Toni!

(I'm not ahead, that's due to casting more socks after the last socks. Clearly poor planning on my part.)

Karin said...

Ha! Serendipity. I just this morning dug out the monkey pattern.
Are yours done??

Karin said...

Oh sorry I see they ARE done.