Saturday, May 1, 2010

April Stash Busting Totals

Okay--there was a fabric "incident" a few days ago.  Actually, two separate fabric "incidents."  The good news is, I'm already using one of the new fabric acquisitions.  The bad news is, I don't think using up a whopping 1/4 yard of fabric really impacts the significantly more than 1/4 yards of fabric I purchased.  BUT I DIDN'T BUY MORE YARN!!!  That's something at least.

On the positive note, what I actually used up in April amounts to:

Yards of yarn used:  1289
skeins of yarn used: 4
yards of fabric used:  5

(I'm not ready to discuss fabric additions)

So, the stash totals for the year so far are:

Yards of yarn used:  4663.5
skeins of yarn used:  29.75
yards of fabric used:  21.155

Projects finished so far this year:  32

2 comments:

tinkers said...

way to go!!!!

carolyn said...

Congratulations!!! You are doing awesome!