Tuesday, May 18, 2010

39

Late Sunday night I made these
which you might be thinking are a desperate attempt to add to the project tally.  Nope--they are a desperate attempt to add to the FABRIC tally.  I have currently used up just over 28 1/2 yards of fabric this year, which puts me on target to use up just under 75 yards of fabric in 2010.  If I can make it to 100 yards for this year, I'd feel much better about the little clearance fabric incident I had last month.  And be able to see the floor again.....

So today's big question is......just how many napkins can we have before some sort of intervention is necessary?

3 comments:

tinkers said...

oh my those are too cute! i'm in a love affair with polka dots right now! my mom is going to teach me to use her serger and that is a dangerous thing!

toni in florida said...

The answer: at least one more set. Always. Just think how many presents you can stockpile for bridal showers or weddings or birthdays or housewarmings or fancy-pants parties you're invited to! (Or blog-comment prizes, hint, hint.) You'll be set.

RobinH said...

Hmm. Probably at the point where your linen closet starts to look like your sewing room you should be concerned.

Have you considered folded patchwork? I think it uses more fabric than regular pieced quilting...