Friday, April 30, 2010

32!!!!!!

The 4th month is ending and to be PERFECTLY on track to finish 100 projects, I needed to have completed 33.33333333 projects.  With all my WIPs, I think I might have the 0.33333333 part covered, and just finished redoing the 6 inches of ribbing on the striped top giving me 32 finished projects.  (picture tomorrow)

Ha!  I am close!!!!  Which for me is almost as good as actually BEING on schedule--and maybe better, because if I was actually ON schedule the shock might have been too much for me.  As it is, I am really pleased.  Even with my crazy decisions lately (working on a quilt, doing a mitten garland that is going to require a LOT of little mittens, working on ANYTHING smaller than size 8 needles), I could actually finish 100 projects this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if I do, doesn't it just make you wonder what sort of craziness I'll come up with for 2011????????

3 comments:

tinkers said...

that reason ("And if I do, doesn't it just make you wonder what sort of craziness I'll come up with for 2011????????") is why i love your blog!!!

toni in florida said...

bring on the crazy, toni! and congrats on FO 32.

Gaidig said...

Way to go Toni!