Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ta Da!!!!!

Yep, that's BARE FLOOR you're looking at there, folks.

You guessed it.  I have been cleaning--or taming--the sewing room.   See?
Er....well, you might have to take my word for it that the closet looks better than it did.  Not that this is the entire stash or anything.  If there is ever a day when my ENTIRE stash fits into this closet, there will probably just be a big picture of an open bottle of champagne on the blog.  BUT, the feltable yarn has now been able to fit into the closet, so all the cold sheeping is FINALLY making a difference.  Had I not been buying fabric steadily the entire time, you might even be able to see the difference.....

My sidekick did agree to hang out with me for most of the cleaning
though he's a bit peeved that there was no actual sewing.  He's probably just thankful it wasn't more knitting.

3 comments:

Janet said...

WooHoo, way to go Toni! Theo will be pleased when you start sewing again. Good to see some floor in your sewing room, now for me to get myself in gear and finish my downstairs, I think I have a worse case than you, I have 3/4 of the basement for storage, lol. One half of the basement is quilting/yarn storage in bins, and sewing table etc... Now just to find all the Block of the Month kits and get them put back together, somehow they have become scattered, the extra help from some who thought they could help me, ugh.....

RobinH said...

Aw, poor Theo! Clearly he's still got to educate you that it's really all about keeping the cat entertained. Still, sunny window ledge, quality time with His Person...not to be despised!

(And woot! Floor! I really get this...I struck desk at work earlier this week, and it was nice to see it again, however briefly...)

Mandy said...

Well done Toni, now that is something I desperately need to do with my own room. It is uncomfortably untidy at present. Some untidiness I can happily live with, but not this amount......... There is no workspace left.........