Saturday, March 20, 2010

I'm Back!!!!

This week's Craft Boot Camp was tons of fun.  We made curtains

monogrammed pocket squares
a wooden Christmas tree
and there was even knitting--though amazingly I have no pictures of it.  We had a great time, though I think we were all pretty exhausted by the end.
 And look what they brought for me:
 Yarn and yarn dye!!!!!!!  I haven't ever dyed my own yarn--aside from the random accidental coffee stain here and there--so I'm quite excited.  And it's NEW YARN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the March Project of the Month has been getting a little attention today
I'm liking the idea, but there are some things I'll change in the next version.  But it's knitting, lace, and beads.  How bad could it possibly be?

3 comments:

Dana KBS said...

Black lace plus beads, lady!? You are brave with sharp eyes! Gor-Jus. :-) What fun to have a crazy crafting week.

Janet said...

Sounds like an exciting week you had, yeah. Lots of crafting and fun with friends, greatest thing that can happen! Even Theo looks exhausted, lol. Like the black lace, I may have to try my hand at it also, one of these days.

RobinH said...

Ooh, looks like huge fun! Sock yarn and dye- should be terrific-- *and* two more FOs! Yay!