Friday, March 12, 2010

Fifteen!

Project number 15 is done!!!!!!!!!  YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, technically, I need to have 25 done by the end of March to stay on target, but there are a large number of WIPS languishing stockpiled, so I think I can catch up. 

I've been really restless since the Ravelympics.  Apparently 15 days of knitting on just one project was quite stifling, so I have started YET ANOTHER scarf
(not that the beaded one is even remotely close to being done) because I needed something easy & portable....and because I have the crafting attention span of a gnat.  Possibly a gnat with ADD. 

Even though it was Finishing Friday, I really haven't done much crafting.  I've continued my cleaning binge (I thought you could probably take my word for it on the newly-clean toilets rather than posting pictures), and Theo and I took a break for a little piano practice
which in Kitty World is right up there with sewing.  Maybe above it, now that he knows about the piano bench with a lid.........

3 comments:

Janet said...

I'm with you Toni, attention span of a knat with ADD. That sounds like me, lol. I've been finding some errors (I think) on the shawl from Meg Swansens book, gathering of lace, so I am adjusting as I need, lol. I am definitely getting ready to start something new, must have more projects on the needles....

carolynswafford said...

Keep on crafting, Toni - you are my inspiration!

RobinH said...

Whoo! Fifteen is definitely better than 14. And yay, craft marathon! Sounds like huge fun. The new scarf looks lovely! (But I'm still holding out for beads..love the sparkle!)