* Your only fantasies about a tall, dark, stranger involve the aran sweater he's wearing.
* Your spouse knows the term S.A.B.L.E. and knows whether or not you've reached it.
* When you pet your cat, you can't help thinking what a nice yarn his fur would make.
* When June is unseasonably cold and rainy, you're torn between worrying the tomatoes might die and being thrilled that you can still wear wool socks.
* You're genuinely surprised when spell check doesn't recognize "tink" as a word.
* You re-read all of the Harry Potter books because Hagrid, Hermione, and Mrs. Weasley all knit.
* If your cats can't find you, they wait for you by the yarn.
* It's easier to give up processed food than buying yarn.
* You can knit lace while still coming out from under anesthesia.
* Your spouse knows that a yarn catalog in the mail will be the highlight of your day.
* When you travel, you spend 4 weeks deciding what knitting to take and 30 minutes packing everything else.
* You worry that you won't be able to read the book for this month's book club because none of your knitting is simple enough to do while reading.
* You keep the thermostat at an invigorating 60 degrees because the more your spouse appreciates the sweaters you made for him, the less he'll complain the next time he sits on a knitting needle.
* Ravelry is your homepage.
* You have used up your last bottle of water somewhere on a Mexican freeway because you just dumped a skein of cream colored alpaca into a cup of coffee and you want to rinse the yarn before the stain has a chance to set.
* You are momentarily taken aback when one of your friends thinks "frogging" involves amphibians.
* Someone compliments you on your lovely crocheting and you write them off as a possible friend.
* Your immediate response to your friends' problems is to send them yarn.
* You own more than 10 shawls.
* When your screensaver slide show goes through all your digital pictures, more than half of them are of knitting projects or yarn.
* You have saved enough money by not buying yarn that you can buy a new laptop & update your blog on the back patio on a rainless summer night.....