Now there will be no living with him.
It was given to me by Daniele, who keeps a very entertaining blog herself, so this is actually quite flattering. The rules are that it is my turn to nominate 4 blogs I enjoy. Tough one, as I follow more than 4, but I've thought about this for a day and I'm awarding:
No Blog Rachel: Always entertaining, but perhaps a little prone to random acts of zucchini. :)
Rachel (another one): Besides having fabulous taste in yarn, she obviously enjoys life and writes about enjoying it.
Susie: who graciously allows me to explore England vicariously and who is currently trying to survive until Halloween before turning the heat on--an idea I can truly appreciate & possibly copy.
and Jennifer, our WIP hero. How could you not love knitted bats? Go see them at her blog--they are just too funny and all her own designs.
Now, the rules for accepting their blog awards:
1. Please put the award on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. You must nominate at least 4 fellow bloggers for this award.
4. Add links to the recipients.
5. Leave a comment so the recipients know they have received an award.
And enjoy spreading a little "kudos" in Blogland!