As of tonight I have used up 80 yards of yarn from my stash so far this year. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK, technically I'm counting this as a "used up" skein
but if you knew how much I didn't want to work on this, you'd understand that I need all the encouragement I can get. After all, tonight I have buckled down & worked on my second entry for Ravelympics--the poncho. We started out here:
An "L" of loopy knitting, then I sewed one bottom edge to the other panel's side to create a funnel shape,
then added the top border.
It's a bit long right now, but I think I just need to wash it as I stretched it a lot while working with it, and as it's acrylic it won't stay that way.
Tomorrow night the bottom border and WIP #8 in a row will be done!