* Rows & rows of stockinette stitch may not actually be the best way to keep myself dedicated to existing WIPs.
* Having a few hats or large-gauge scarves in progress so there would have been some quick-finish WIPs would have been a good idea.
* Working on one project at a time and finishing it before moving on to the next project might actually be fun and I should really try it sometime.
* If I know I'm likely to cheat on a resolution, it's best to line up witnesses.
* Working on existing projects may not be as much fun as randomly casting on new projects whenever I feel like it, but I'm going to be REALLY well dressed this fall.