Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Universe Does Not Like To Be Criticized

A few days ago I complained that "real life" was getting in the way of my knitting, so the universe struck back with some cold/flu thing that left me in bed with chills and knitting earlier today. I'm not going to share the downside, but on the "up" side,


"Cheap Thrills" is ready to be divided for the neck. [I have got to quit calling it that before I start wearing it--I don't want to be known as someone who gets Cheap Thrills out of the laundry]

And for a small, portable project, I started a sock out of a cotton yarn that looks remarkably like children's breakfast cereal.


Great--I'm now knitting Cheap Thrills and Fruity Pebbles. And you thought the lace-weight yarn was my biggest problem....

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

"Like children's breakfast cereal." Thank you for my laugh of the day!