Saturday, March 29, 2008

I Married a Saint

As I am currently taking a decongestant that would stun a horse, Andy is my chauffeur for the next few days, and on a sunny Saturday afternoon I had him take me to Joann's Fabrics, which was inundated with women with that crazed crafting look in their eyes and sale fliers clutched tightly in their hands as they charged racks of 50% off fabric, so I could get these:


Size 10 and size 9 dpns, to make sure we prevented any future needle emergencies. I have 2 days left to finish Cheap Thrills--the race is on!

The pressure has gotten to Theo


but I was able to hold it together enough to finish off another ball of yarn on the sweater I shouldn't be working on until later this fall:


No vacuuming yet, though. Rats!

2 comments:

Jill said...

It's okay Theo. Maybe Mom will give you a treat. Just remember, the new pointy wooden sticks are not kitty toys!

AlisonH said...

Feel better quickly!