Monday, March 3, 2008

Cheap Thrills

The plan was to knit a yellow cotton cardigan this month since spring is coming and a nice cotton cardigan would be very useful. What I am actually doing is dividing my time between the cheap thrills knitting:

which will be a pullover, and will take all of this


out of my stash, and dem fischer sin fru


which has progressed but is still on clue 1. I think number 6 comes out this week--or perhaps the fashion show where the speed-knitters model their shawls made from handspun wool from sheep they have sheared themselves. I'm honestly not that competitive--I just want to know their secret. Do they knit in their sleep?

5 comments:

Kathleen C. said...

I like that pullover design! Are you making the pattern or does it exist somewhere? Pretty color too.

Jill said...

Either my computer color is WAY off or me thinks you gave up the yellow for now!
Both projects are beautiful!

AlisonH said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. Made me do laceweight too. All your fault.

Anonymous said...

Your projects are all gorgeous. I too would like to know how one can knit a so fast. Maybe we slow knitters just enjoy the experience of knitting more???

Susan said...

So funny! I think they have a sweat shop thing going on in back somewhere.