Monday, January 28, 2008

January Sweater DONE!!!!!

You know, sometimes insomnia is a good thing...

The January cardigan was finished last night and


with a little help from Theo,


is blocking tonight.

Actually, I think he's inspecting it to make sure that we don't have any clothes that don't have cat hair on them somewhere.

Three days left to go in January, and I know the knitting gods will smite me for this, but I am feeling SMUG!!!!!!

Now I'll go make sure my stash hasn't burst into spontaneous flames or given rise to some bizarre species of winter moths....

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi! Congratulations on the January Sweater. Can't wait to see it on someone. Isn't funny how cats have this need to share things like cat hair and their attention right when you don't want it (did you see the Yarn Harlot's post where the cat interrupted her "mommy time alone" bath? - just hysterical!). Anyway, I wandered over here after seeing your comment to me about MS#3. It has been languishing ever since that last clue came out. I am not wild about the wing design part. I think I like the idea, and I am not averse to asymmetry entirely, but I thought the way it was done was just too abrupt. I would like something a with a little more progression and flow. I have lots of ideas on what would work for me, but very little time to work them out. So I am torn between waiting to see if I get the time, or just turning it back into plain old yarn. If you want to chat more about it I am at:
karen dot KVL at verizon dot net. Thanks for stopping by!